MWC19, held in Barcelona on 25 - 28 February, is where over 100,000 of the tech industry’s innovators and influencers will gather to explore how the future of our digital eperiences, our industry and our world will be shaped.
Cullen International experts will once again be present at this major event to meet you and answer your regulatory questions. Meet us:
- On our stand 7G71 (Belgian pavilion)
- At the Ministerial Programme
- At many side events organised during MWC19
Maximise your MWC participation and get answers to your regulatory challenges!
- Book a personalised briefing slot with one of our experts
- Meet us at stand 7G71 for a chance to win a free pass to one of our regulatory training courses
17 September 19
Economic Mission to China
Cullen International will participate to the Economic Mission organised by Hub Brussels in China from 16 to 23 November. The mission will be accompanied by H.E. Princess Astrid.
27 May 19
Economic Mission in South Korea
Cullen International will participate in the economic mission organised by Hub Brussels in South Korea from 17 to 21 June 2019.
10 May 19
Coming soon: New Americas Radio Spectrum service
Cullen International will launch a new ‘Americas Radio Spectrum’ regulatory intelligence service in the coming months.