MWC19, held in Barcelona on 25 - 28 February, is where over 100,000 of the tech industry’s innovators and influencers will gather to explore how the future of our digital eperiences, our industry and our world will be shaped.
Cullen International experts will once again be present at this major event to meet you and answer your regulatory questions. Meet us:
- On our stand 7G71 (Belgian pavilion)
- At the Ministerial Programme
- At many side events organised during MWC19
Maximise your MWC participation and get answers to your regulatory challenges!
- Book a personalised briefing slot with one of our experts
- Meet us at stand 7G71 for a chance to win a free pass to one of our regulatory training courses
27 May 19
Economic Mission in South Korea
Cullen International will participate in the economic mission organised by Hub Brussels in South Korea from 17 to 21 June 2019.
10 May 19
Coming soon: New Americas Radio Spectrum service
Cullen International will launch a new ‘Americas Radio Spectrum’ regulatory intelligence service in the coming months.
09 May 19
Abigail Browne fellowship report 2018: Public service broadcasting at the crossroads of Ukraine and Europe
Cullen International provides an annual fellowship grant in memory of our beloved colleague Abigail Browne (1976-2015).