Would you like to get up to speed on the key debates on telecoms regulation or refresh your understanding of the broader range of regulatory issues? Thanks to our online Telecoms Masterclass, you will understand all you need to know about telecoms regulation in the EU and other regions when applicable and relevant.Register
EU telecoms regulation has evolved over the past decades, inspiring other regions of the world. For this reason, this training programme is built on EU experience and framework.
When relevant and applicable, live-examples and case studies from other regions will be shown.
The course is divided in 4 modules...
- Introduction to the EU regulatory framework (26 & 27 March)
- Market analysis & symmetric regulation (16 & 17 April)
- Consumer protection & end-user rights (14 & 15 May)
- Spectrum management & 5G (28 & 29 May)
(see agenda below for more details - all timings are in CET / CEST - Check your timezone)
- 24 hours of online sessions presented by our experts
- Online activities to help you review the content
- Access to our online ressources through our training platform
Interested in a specific module only? Each module of the course can be purchased individually. Contact us for more information.
Not sure you will be available for all the sessions? All sessions will be recorded and made available to registered participants.
- Telecoms technology and networks
- Telecommunications regulation and the role of regulators in perspective
- The Eu regulatory framework: policy context, main goals and provisions
- Governance aspects: NRAs, BEREC and RSPG
- Market analysis: market definition
- Market analysis: SMP assessment and remedies
- Symmetric regulation
- Wholesale access regulation in fixed broadband networks
- Geographic aspects of market analysis
- Case study - Italian case overview
- End-user rights
- Universal service: towards affordable broadband
- Policies on open internet and net neutrality
- EU roaming and intra-EU international calls
- Introduction to mobile spectrum and 5G
- Radio spectrum management: institutional and regulatory framework
- Spectrum policy implementation: stimulating investment in 5G
- Network sharing and wholesale access in mobile networks
21% Belgian VAT applies on ALL bookings
Benefit from a 10% early-bird discount by registering before 26 January 2024!
10% discount for multiple registrations from the same organisation.
Payments can be made by credit card or by bank transfer before the training starts. Registration will only be confirmed upon payment receipt.
Registration process and access to training material are available on Cullen International's training platform for registered users.Register to this event