This online training will provide a comprehensive overview of how platforms are about to be regulated in the EU under the Digital Markets Act (DMA) and the Digital Services Act (DSA). The training will be held via 3 hour sessions over 6 days.This event has passed
- DSA: introduction & scope
- DSA: dealing with illegal content and with content in breach of the platform's terms and conditions
- DSA: dealing with special categories of content
- DSA: liability and relationship with law enforcement
- DSA: treatment of advertising and recommender systems
- DSA: oversight
- DSA: critical appraisal
- DMA: general introduction
- DMA: objectives and key concepts
- DMA: obligations and prohibitions
- DMA: enforcement and governance
- DMA: critical appraisal
This training will be held online through live sessions.
Timezone: Times indicated are all CEST / GMT+2 (Brussels time)
Online sessions will be recorded. Only registered participants will have access to the sessions recordings.
21% Belgian VAT is applicable on ALL bookings.
Benefit from a 10% early-bird discount by registering before 02 May 2023!
10% discount for multiple registrations from the same organisation.
Payments can be made by credit card or by bank transfer. In both cases, an invoice will be sent to you shortly after your registration.
Registration process and access to training material are available on Cullen International's training platform for registered users.