Understand all you need to know about EU telecoms regulation in our online telecoms masterclass.Register
- Telecoms technology and networks
- Telecommunications regulation and the role of regulators in perspective
- The EU regulatory framework: policy context main goals and provisions
- Governance aspects: NRAs, BEREC and RSPG
- Market analysis: market definition, SMP assessment and remedies
- Market analysis: case study
- Wholesale access regulation in fixed broadband networks
- Geographic aspects of market analysis
- Regulation of fixed and mobile voice call termination
- EU regulatory framework: maximum harmonisation of end-user rights
- Universal service: towards affordable broadband
- Policies on open internet and net neutrality
- EU roaming and intra-EU international calls
- Introduction to mobile spectrum and 5G
- Radio spectrum management: institutional and regulatory framework
- Spectrum policy implementation: stimulating investment in 5G
- Network sharing and wholesale access in mobile networks
Benefit from a 10% early-bird discount by registering before 3 April 2022!
10% discount for multiple registrations from the same organisation.
Payments can be made by credit card or by bank transfer. In both cases, an invoice will be sent to you shortly after your registration.
Registration process and access to training material are available on Cullen International's training platform for registered users - Download quick user guideRegister to this event