This online training will provide a comprehensive overview of how platforms will be regulated in the EU under the future Digital Markets Act (DMA) and the Digital Services Act (DSA). The training will be held via 3 hour sessions over 6 days.Register
- DMA: general introduction
- DMA: objectives and key concepts
- DMA: obligations and prohibitions
- DMA: enforcement and governance
- DMA: critical appraisal
- DSA: introduction & scope
- DSA: dealing with illegal content and with content in breach of the platform's terms and conditions
- DSA: dealing with special categories of content
- DSA: liability and relationship with law enforcement
- DSA: treatment of advertising and recommender systems
- DSA: oversight
- DSA: critical appraisal
Benefit from a 10% early-bird discount by registering before 22 October 2022!
10% discount for multiple registrations from the same organisation.
Payments can be made by credit card or by bank transfer. In both cases, an invoice will be sent to you shortly after your registration.
Registration process and access to training material are available on Cullen International's training platform for registered users - Download quick user guideRegister to this event