This one-day Cullen International seminar conveniently attached to our telecoms masterclass training focuses on the application of competition law in the telecoms sector.Register
- 09:00 Introduction
- 09:15 Competition Law and sector specific regulation - similar but not the same
- 09:45 Types of abuse: exploitative and exclusionary, price and non-price
- 10:15 Coffee Break
- 10:45 Case studies on abuse of dominance: refusal to supply, predatory pricing, price squeeze
- 12:45 Lunch Break
- 14:00 Antitrust aspects of network sharing
- 15:15 Coffee Break
- 15:45 Introduction on merger control (why, where, when?)
- 16:00 Recent mobile mergers and other market consolidation in the telecoms sector
- 17:00 End of training
Thon Hotel EU
Rue de la Loi 75
T: +32 (0)2 204 39 11
Metro: Schuman, lines 2 and 5 (5 minutes walk)
For your convenience, we have arranged a temporary block booking with a preferential rate at the course venue. To book a room, you can return this booking form directly to the hotel.
For Telecoms Masterclass participants: €1.000
Take advantage of the 10% early bird discount until August 26!
10% discount for multiple registrations from the same organisation.
The fee includes the course materials, refreshments, and lunch. They do not include accommodation. Payments can be made by credit card or by bank transfer. In both cases, an invoice will be sent to you shortly after your registration.Register to this event