On 2 & 3 October 2018, Cullen International will organise a 2-day full immersion masterclass on Mastering European Postal regulation.Register
- 09:00 Introductions
- 09:15 Liberalisation and the postal market
- 10:15 Competitive landscape
- 11:15 Coffee break
- 11:30 Dimensions of universal service - scope, access, affordability
- 12:30 Lunch break
- 13:30 Universal service management - costs, financing, quality, price control
- 14:30 The future of the USO - case study
- 15:30 Coffee break
- 15:45 The future of the USO - case study (continued)
- 16:15 Labour costs and regulation
- 17:00 Close of the day
- 09:00 Parcel delivery and e-commerce
- 10:00 Other regulatory issues affecting the parcels sector: terminal dues, drones
- 10:45 Coffee break
- 11:00 Competition law in the postal sector: State aid
- 12:00 Competition law in the postal sector: Abuse cases
- 13:00 End of the training (followed by lunch)
Rue de la Loi 75
Tel +32 (0)2 204 39 11
Metro: Maelbeek - line 1 & 5 (2 min walking distance)
For your convenience, we have arranged a temporary block booking with a preferential rate at the course venue. To book a room at the Thon Hotel EU, you can register directly via this booking form.
We also have a list of other nearby hotels available upon request.
Take advantage of the early bird discount available until 2 September!
10% discount for multiple registrations from the same organisation.
The fees include the course materials, refreshments, lunches on the two days and dinner on the first evening. They do not include accommodation. Payments can be made by credit card or by bank transfer. In both cases, an invoice will be sent to you shortly after your registration.Register to this event