On 2 & 3 October 2018, Cullen International will organise a 2-day full immersion masterclass on Mastering European Postal regulation.This event has passed
- 09:00 Introductions
- 09:15 Postal markets prior to 1997
- 09:45 Goals of European postal policy
- 10:15 How postal markets work today
- 11:00 Coffee break
- 11:30 Survival tactics for USPs: Increasing prices, reducing obligations
- 13:00 Lunch break
- 14:00 Survival tactics for USPs: Diversification
- 14:45 Government funding and state aid
- 15:30 Coffee break
- 16:00 Labour costs and regulation
- 16:45 Close of the day
- 09:00 Regulations focused on parcel delivery
- 09:45 Horizontal regulations on e-commerce
- 10:30 Coffee break
- 11:00 Last mile delivery options
- 11:45 Competition law in the postal sector: Abuse cases
- 12:30 End of the training (followed by lunch)
Rue de la Loi 75
Tel +32 (0)2 204 39 11
Metro: Maelbeek - line 1 & 5 (2 min walking distance)
For your convenience, we have arranged a temporary block booking with a preferential rate at the course venue. To book a room at the Thon Hotel EU, you can register directly via this booking form.
We also have a list of other nearby hotels available upon request.
Take advantage of the early bird discount available until 2 September!
10% discount for multiple registrations from the same organisation.
The fees include the course materials, refreshments, lunches on the two days and dinner on the first evening. They do not include accommodation. Payments can be made by credit card or by bank transfer. In both cases, an invoice will be sent to you shortly after your registration.
For more information about this event, please contact: