Monitoring, analysis and benchmarking of electricity networks tariff setting models, implementation of smart grids and meters, development of the internal market for electricity and green targets for the energy and ICT sectors.
The service currently covers the five largest European markets – France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK.
Cross Country Analysis
- Comparative tables benchmarking key regulatory topics in each of the five countries. Published quarterly.
- Request sample
- Database of relevant energy consultations published by national regulatory authorities in each of the covered countries
Directory of Events
- Database of relevant events on smart energy regulation in the covered countries
- Allows clients to obtain comprehensive answers to specific regulatory questions at no extra cost.
- Regulatory models for electricity network tariff setting (cost+, price cap, revenue cap, etc.)
- Remuneration of CAPEX for electricity operators
- Efficiency incentives for OPEX
- Main KPIs for operators’ performance and allowance for innovation
- Rollout and regulation of smart grids and meters
- Related privacy and network security issues
- “Green” regulation of the energy and ICT sectors
- Responsibilities of energy regulators
- Generation, transmission and distribution system operators, suppliers
- Level and structure of the electricity bill
- Wholesale trading
- Cross-border interconnection
- Solar photovoltaic incentivizing: feed-in tariffs
- Nuclear energy’s role/phasing out
- Consultant studies for the European Commission