Monitoring, analysis, tracking and reporting of regulatory developments linking electricity and ICT under the responsibility of the European Union institutions.
- News reports summarizing EU-level regulatory developments on smart energy.
- View sample
- Database of relevant energy consultations published by EU authorities.
Directory of Events
- Database of relevant events on smart energy regulation organised at EU level.
- Allows clients to obtain comprehensive answers to specific regulatory questions at no extra cost.
EU institutions followed:
- European Commission
- European Parliament
- Council of the EU
- European Data Protection Supervisor
Topics covered include:
- European Commission Smart Grid Task Force
- Energy actions within the Digital Agenda
- Energy Efficiency Directive
- Privacy and security issues for smart meters and grids
- European standards
- European funding of energy infrastructure development
- Spectrum for energy